Time taken: 20 minutes in all
Serves : 8-10
I have written detailed description of this veggie/fruit Avocado in my earlier post on Avocado Chapati. Guacamole is a popular dip prepared in the u.S not only in american restaurants but also in the Mexican restaurants and in the sub -way restaurant it is available all the year round as an application to bread and also with Tortillas and pittas. But i feel it is totally bland and hence i tried an indian version which turned out yummy!! Here goes the recipe of Guacamole!!!!
What you need to have:
1.Ripe Avocados -2
2. Salt – 1/2 teaspoon(as needed)
3. Chopped onions – around 1/4 cup
4. Chopped cilantro – 2 tablespoons
5. Green chili -2 (less spicy)
6. Chopped tomatoes – 1/4 cup
7. Mint leaves – 2-3
8. Garlic pod – 2
What you do with what you have:
1. Take a ripe Avocado and cut it into half. Scoop of the pulp with the help of a fork and roughly mash it and keep it aside in a wide bowl.
2. Chop half the quantity of tomato, Onion and cilantro, fine and remaining into little bigger pieces.
3. peal garlic pod, wash and keep mint leaf , green chili as well along with the chopped bigger pieces of tomato, onion and cilantro. Grind all of them in the mixer along with salt to a fine consistency. Transfer it to a wide bowl from step-1 to it. Now stir in the finely chopped pieces of tomato, onion and cilantro to it. Add lemon juice and check for salt. Transfer it to a serving bowl. Relish it with roasted bread or tortillas!!!Yummmmmmmmmmm Ready to serve Avocado guacamole
Time taken : 20 minutes in all
Serves : 8-10
Good to remember:
1. Use fresh ripe veggie for the dish.
2. The ingredients can be changed as per your pallot
3. One can even push the remaining dish in the refrigerator wrapping it with a plastic to keep it afresh!!!