Pomegranate is good from the health point of view. These days seedless pomegranet is available like the seedless grapes. Although it is called seedless there happens to be very tiny seeds and while consuming the same it matters very little. But while preparing juice one has to strain the juice in a fine strainer. But juice turns very tasty. Here it is:
Pomegranate fruit tree (wiki)
What you need to have:
1. Pomegranate arils – 2 cups
2. Honey – 1 Teaspoon
3. Grated ginger – 1/4 teaspoon
4. Water – As required
5. Sugar – As required (I did not add)
Ingredients of Pomegranate juice
What you do with what you have:
1. After opening the pomegranate by scoring it with a knife and breaking it open, the arils (seed casings) are separated from the peal and internal white pulp membranes. It is also possible to freeze the whole fruit in the freezer, making the red arils easy to separate from the white pulp membranes. One can even wash arils 2-3 times in water to get rid of the small tiny white membrane particles out of it.
2. Just run the arils, grated ginger in the mixer adding a little water to a smooth consistency so that juice is ompletely released. Strain it in a fine strainer.
Pomegranate arils being ground in the mixer
3. Add honey to it on straining and ready to serve pomegranate juice is as shown in the image below.
Ready to serve Pomegranate juice
How long it takes: 30 minutes
Number of servings: 2