Watermelon needs no introduction and is a universal favorite. It is so juicy but at the same time needs not filtering of residue ( unlike with pineapple/tomato juice etc. ). It quenches thirst like no other and while the summer is close to gone, enjoy this while it lasts.
What you need to have:
1. Chopped watermellon pieces – 2 and 1/2 cups
2. Sugar – 1-2 Teaspoons(Optional)
3. Lemon juice – 1/4 Teaspoon
4. Nutmeg powder – A pinch
Fresh Water Mellon fruit
What you do with what you have:
1. Wash, peal and chop only the upper reddish layer of the fruit and remove the seeds if any and keep aside.
Ingredients of Water Mellon juice
2. Run the mellon pieces in the mixer/blender adding little water if necessary.
3. While serving add sugar, a few ice cubes and a pinch of Nutmeg powder and lemon juice. Wonderful juice for this summer!!!!.
Ready to serve Water Mellon juice
A small variation is that instead of nutmeg and lemon juice you can add white pepper powder with the rest of the ingredients/process being the same.
How long it takes: barely 10 minutes