This fairly standard dish can accompany any of your favorite one pot meals.
What you need to have:
1. Tomatoes – 2
2. Onions -2-3 (small)
3. Coriander leaves – A handful
4. Curds(Thick) – 1/2 cup
Ingredients of Tomato-Onion Raitha
Ingredients of Masala:
1. Fresh grated coconut – 2-3 tablespoons
2. Green chillies -1 (less spicy)
3. Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
4. Salt – to taste
Ingredients of Raitha Masala
What you do with what you have:
1. Wash and chop tomatoes lengthwise, coriander leaves fine, peal and chop onions as well lengthwise and keep it aside.
2. Transfer all chopped ingredients from step 1 into a serving bowl as shown in the image below.
Chopped veggies transfered to a bowl
3. Grind grated coconut, green chilly, cumin seeds and required quantity of salt in the mixer adding required quantity of water to a fine consistency and mix the ground mixture to the tomato onion mix into the bowl from step 2.
The raitha is now ready to serve on checking for salt.
Ready to serve Tomato-Onion Raitha