I have put up a recipe for preparing Rice Shevige/Noodles from scratch. And then I put two recipes derived from it, namely : sweet rice noodles and spicy rice noodles. There was one more related dish that was left out and I am putting it up today. This is a very simple to prepare side-dish for Shevige. Some people (particularly kids) will love this sweet milk combination.
What you need to have:
1. Milk – 2 cups
2. Mollasses /Jaggery – As per taste
3. Cardamom powder – A pinch
4. Rice Noodles – 2-3
Ingredients of Sweet milk
What you do with what you have:
1. Boil and cool the milk to normal temperature. Crush jaggery, powder cardamom and keep it aside. Mix all of them to make a yummy sweet milk.
2. Serve it with fresh noodles. (one can even use powder milk for this preparation.)
3. Just mix noodles with sweet milk and you are all set !
Rice noodles with sweet milk