I had promised to put various forms in which one can have rice shevige. Here is one of them. In Konkani we call this Kalayil (Mixed) Gud (Sweet) Shevayi (Noodles) ! One you have the shevige prepared this should barely take 10 minutes.
What you need to have:
1. Rice Noodles just powdered – 2 cups
2. Fresh grated coconut – 1/2 cup
3. Jagery crushed – As per taste
4. Cardamom – 3-4
4. Pure ghee – 2 teaspoon
Ingredients of sweet Rice noodles
What you do with what you have:
1. Just powder a few noodles and keep it aside. Grate coconut, crush required quantity of Jaggery/Molasses and powder cardamom.
2. Mix all of them together with 2 teaspoons of pure ghee. Squeeze it in such a way that it turns out to be a little damp, so that it will be easy to mix the powdered noodles.
3. To this, add the powdered noodles from step 1 and serve it as a variety.
Ready to serve sweet Rice Noodles